As a psychologist Sterre Ferf has professional experience in counseling (business) people with various conditions like concentration problems, (work) stress, burn-out, depression, anxiety, grief and trauma. She works with people to establish more calmness, acceptance, self-esteem, happiness, balance, vitality, choice making, improved relationships and better performance. Sterre loves to see people grow and becoming more joyful. Her approach is pragmatic and as a coach she is down-to-earth, emphatic, clear and conscientious.
Sterre offers treatment in both English and Dutch. The methods she works with are solution focused therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, psychodrama, EMDR, positive psychology, mindfulness and yoga. She blends modern, evidence-based psychology with ancient techniques to optimally support people in their recovery and growth processes. You can read more about Sterres professional background here.
– An intake to define your questions and goals.
– An evidence-based, psychological test matching your question. The outcomes provide a valuable starting point for the treatment.
– Coaching/Counseling sessions in which you will be challenged and supported so that you gain new insights and practical tools to take steps towards your goals.
Intakes are free of charge. For 1 hour sessions, including diagnostics and other materials, rates are:
– Independent individuals € 95,-
– Freelancers € 95,- excl. VAT (21%)
– People with smaller incomes (up to 25% above minimum wage) a discount rate of € 75,-
– Business/commercial € 130,- excl. VAT (21%)